To diffuse knowledge and information to enlighten the global community on African socio- economic affairs while at the same time bridging the communication gap between companies and customers, employers and employees, institutions and clients, government agencies and the electorates.
We have set in motion a strategic growth plan that will propel us to becoming the number one media brand in Africa. In an industry that is riddled with cutthroat competition, it is our belief that only those driven by innovation, quality and professionalism will suffice.
The Lighthole Integrated Services Limited, through its online and print publications, targets the government executives, corporate leaders, investors and financiers, entrepreneurs, start-up innovators, and county executives among others whose ideas, decisions and actions shape the continent’s socio-economic landscape.
Our readers range from ordinary citizens
- Who are thirsty for knowledge and information, to industry experts who frequently refer to our publications for fresh ideas, information on topical issues, news briefs and analysis cutting across the borders of the African continent.
- Why Advertise with Us:
- Corporate Fort Magazine is distributed across the continent. With a print run of 15,000 copies and readership of over 3,000,000 in the continent, you are rest assured that the exposure you get by choosing Corporate Fort Magazine is beyond reproach. Our readership is enhanced by the strong presence we have established in the digital space though our website www.corporatefort.africa where we strive to set trends for industry leaders.
- Those who advertise with us get more than a print advertising space. We put them on the global map by publishing the same advertisement on the web at very competitive cost Corporate Fort Magazine provides the best advertisement platform where you get real value for your money. If you are going to put cash in promoting your brand, products and/or services, choose a media that will not let you down.
- Choose Corporate Fort Magazine and www.corporatefort.africa. It would surprise you that we are more interested in the value we add to your business than what we gain in return. Please see our rate card for the advert placement specifications, rates, schedules, and deadlines.
- Corporate Fort Magazine is one of the products of Lighthole Integrated Services Limited, a limited liability company that positions itself as a pace-setter in the media industry through production of high quality publications and other printed materials. It is one of leading media consultancy firms with unparalleled public relations services that include print & online publishing and outdoor advertising (billboards, neon signs and outdoor screens); educational books & research materials publishing; editorial content development, publishing; event organization, product promotion, crisis management, market research and surveys; circulation of promotional & advertising content; designing & printing: magazines, newsletters, pamphlets, journals, books, diaries, calendars, brochures, fliers and branded promotional materials.
- Corporate Fort Magazine is the company’s lead publication and is the first ever comprehensive monthly business magazine that provides in-depth business reportage and analysis cutting across the borders of the 53 counties of the African content. Corporate Fort Magazine also publishes for a mixed breed of clients that include higher institutions of learning; government agencies; organizations and consortium of business firms in the private sector.
- Magazine: Inside pages
Magazine: Special positions
- Requirement: Client to support us with three
full page insertions of choice in one issue,
consequent issues or spread throughout the
- Inside Front Cover
Inside Back Cover
Duration Rate in Kshs. Rate in USD
Six (6) months 300,000 3,100
Three (3) months 180,000 1,900
One (1) month 90,000 910
Advertising speci cations
Width in mm Height in mm
Magazine Size 203 273
Type area 190 267
Double Spread 380 267
Full page 190 267
Half Page (Landscape) 190 134
Half Page (Portrait) 134 190
Quarter Page (Landscape) 134 95
Quarter Page (Portrait) 95 134
- ADVERTISING RATE CARD (magazine and website) efective January 1st 2021. The following are our rates and requirements for adver sing in Corporate Fort Magazine and www.corporatefort.africa Website: ww.corporatefort.africa